Monday, March 12, 2007
Tis the Season
I am loving the weather! Even more because it is (in my books) SLURPEE SEASON!

I absolutely love coke slurpees. I drink the usually enjoy them daily during the summer. I just wish they would make a diet coke flavour. Coke is good, but I am almost positive they are packed with sugar. I have always wondered why they don't make diet coke slurpees.

Maybe because they need that sugar to freeze?
Maybe it is because they really don't taste good?
Or maybe it is simply because slurpees are suppossed to be treats filled with sugar?

Jillian has now discovered my slurpees. She used to not realize what I was drinking until recently. I think she thought that it was pop because she doesn't like pop at all. Then she realized what it was so now everytime we are at the gas station we get the question.

Can I have a slurpee?

Sometimes, (I actually mean about 95% of the time) it ends up in a fight because we say no.

And now I can't drink them with her around because that would just be mean.

Well, I am not sure why I wrote this post, I guess I am just in a good mood because of the great weather and its now officially slurpee season.



Confession: I really have been drinking slurpees all winter. Just not as frequently.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HEART Slurpees! And only the Coke ones, but the sugar, the sugar. If they made a DC one, I would think I had died and gone to heaven :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer