Whoever is leaving nasty comments on my blog, don't be such a chicken and sign your name. I know that you know me. I didn't think that I knew anyone that would do that sort of thing. If you were trying to upset me it worked.
What do I do, keep my blog going? or do I end it? I don't want to do that because I really like to do my random posts. But if people are going to be mean, why do it? What is the point?
What do I do, keep my blog going? or do I end it? I don't want to do that because I really like to do my random posts. But if people are going to be mean, why do it? What is the point?


3 Comments:
People can be some dumb sometimes! Don't stop blogging, one day it will be fun for you and your daughter to look back at how you lived and thought.
Oh, no! Poor you :(
Keep blogging. I print all of my posts and put them in a binder for future reference. It's amazing how much you forget if you don't write it down :)
Here it is, the site where it all went down. I had to do a few google searches to find your blog Kacie, finally "Summerland +Kacie Jillian blog" worked and here I am. I was hoping to see the blog that APPARANTLEY I wrote, mostly because of the harrassment I went through at work. Anyways hopefully it doesnt happen again, and if it does I hope you know that I'm not a malicious person... Sarcastic, not malicious. Cute pic of Jillian btw :)
Post a Comment
<< Home