Friday, December 22, 2006
Quiet Family Christmas
Well I thought that I would update again. Christmas this year has been incredibly stressful!!!! I finally wrote my last two exams yesterday. Two in one day and I had to wait until the last day. Of course I didn't know that I could have said something about this and they would have changed it for me. Figures.
My family all got here. My mom from Vancouver and my sister, Nikki from good old Calgary. YEEEHAAA! I miss Nikki. We are very close and I wish she was around more. We get along great when she is here. It's so nice to stay here for a Christmas for once. It is so hard to pack everyone up. Not to mention all the presents. Get them all in our car. It's usually stuffed so full that everyone has something on there lap and cannot see out their windows. And then the drive. Oh my, I hate the drive. Jillian is an awsome traveller, we don't ever hear a peep out of her from the moment we turn on the engine until the moment we pull into grandma's driveway. She doesn't sleep but she is great at keeping herself busy. I guess you learn that being an only child. Another reason driving to the coast sucks is, really it is not a vacation. Everyday we are whipping around to see all our family from one side of Vancouver to the next. And not to mention all my highschool buds, which I will miss this week. But most of all I will miss spending Christmas with my Papa and Grandma. They are very very special people to me. This year my Papa got very sick. He was in palitive care and somehow faught all his infections and is now almost back to normal. He is in a home now but he is alert, he's walking, and back to his grumpy old self. I love to see my Grandma too. I love playing cards and crib with her and drink vino. She is so wonderful. I am blessed to have such a great family. I am not sure if I will have time to post before Christmas. To all those people who I know read this blog but don't comment and the people who do comment. Have a very Merry Christmas. Enjoy your families as much as I will mine.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer