Saturday, November 18, 2006
Stressed, Stressed, Stressed
Well, I guess it is gettting down to punch time with the end of the semester coming up. I am screwed, not just a little, a lot. I have a math test next week coming up and I really have no idea what I am doing. I hate probabilities. Don't get me wrong I really enjoy math and I am thinking of taking it for my minor but probabilities stump me. I have a Earth Science test, a Geography test, an english essay due which has to be critiqued by the class. An earth science project on the Geology of Penticton. And not to mention that I have finals coming up here very soon. It's a good thing I am not working anymore because I dont have time to do anything.
We took Jillian to get a haircut yesterday so she's sporting a new do. When I take a picture of her I will post it. I guess I should get back to pulling my hair out.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer