Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Jill's Beautiful Artwork
Well I thought that I would update my blog since I haven't done it in forever. Here is some of Jillians recent artwork. I do think she has some of her dads talent (MAYBE!!!) Anyways, this is a picture of a butterfly that she made at school. She did this one all by herself and I thought her colour choices were awesome.
Here is a few, the sunflower she did at school the other two she did at home here. If you look at the top on the left of the picture that is her fingerpainting of roses. I think they look like roses. On the bottom is just something she whipped up pretty fast. If you look she has written her name on the picture.
This is my favorite one of all. This was my mothers day present she made me at school. It was soppossed to be a picture frame but she stuck so much stuff on it I dont think I can get a picture into it. I still love it though. This ones a keeper!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer