Friday, April 07, 2006
Yummy Dinner
Well last night we invited our friends Shalane and Phil over for dinner. Joe (my magnificent chef hunny) cooked an amazing dinner which included shish kabobs, asparagus, corn on the cob and prawns. I had such a great time. We drank some wine, ate some great food, and of course me and Shalane caught up on some gossip. Joe loves hanging out with Phil. When they left he said to me, anytime you want to have them over no problem they're an awsome couple. I really like Phil, he's such a nice guy. Anyway, we had a really good time, amazing food great wine and even better company. Hope we can do it again soon guys!


1 Comments:

Blogger Shalane said...

Hey Kacie and Joe!
Phil and I had an excellent time aswell, thanks again for inviting us over! We would love to do it again anytime you guys have some time free. Phil really enjoys Joe, and I love chatting with you Kacie, it seems like we never run out of things to talk about! Can't wait till the next "double date"
-Shalane

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer