Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Wedding!!!
For all of you that know me, I love to play ball. We play on the Salty's Pirates. One crazy team I tell ya. I have never had so much fun. This year we are going to a tournament in Mexico in November. Does that not sound like an absolute blast!!! Two weeks away with all of our friends in Mexico, playing ball...couldn't ask for anything better.

So because all of our friends are heading there at the same time. Me and Joe have decided to GET MARRIED there. Yes, we are going to tie the knot. I am so excited. All of our friends will be there. I don't think there would be a better time to do it. I am so happy. 8 years is long enough to wait.

Well, this is just a short post...just to let you all know our news. Exciting ehh!!!!


1 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

Hey CONGRATS!! that sounds like loads of fun!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer