Last night was a brutal night of sleep!!
Because, my best friend of all time had her baby at 2:11 am. Everyones happy and healthy. Kendra is a beautiful little girl. She weighed 7lbs 3 ounces and had a full head of hair. I love her so much and I haven't even met her yet. She is in Vancouver.
Congratulations Courtney and Justin on your new family. I am so happy for you and wish I was there to help. I'm sure you have lots of it though.
Love you guys!!!
Because, my best friend of all time had her baby at 2:11 am. Everyones happy and healthy. Kendra is a beautiful little girl. She weighed 7lbs 3 ounces and had a full head of hair. I love her so much and I haven't even met her yet. She is in Vancouver.
Congratulations Courtney and Justin on your new family. I am so happy for you and wish I was there to help. I'm sure you have lots of it though.
Love you guys!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home